To enter the venue, you will need to show your ticket, which will be scanned for verification. You must show photographic ID if requested by the Festival Organiser.
On accessing the site your festival ticket will be exchanged for a card and a bracelet, strictly one per person. If you lose these, or they are in poor condition you may not be able to enter the premises. Both the card and the bracelet are personal and non-transferable so they must be kept in good condition. Check our website to inform you of the places and times of the exchange.
Once the ticket has been purchased, it can only be changed or refunded if the event is cancelled.
In the event of cancellation, the purchaser can request a refund within a period of thirty days from the date on which the cancellation is publicly notified, in the manner specified by the Festival Organiser by email.
“Cancellation” is understood to be the suspension of more than half of the concerts scheduled. The Festival Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify the programme.
Tickets will not be refunded if the Festival is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, natural disasters, closure of Spanish air space or for other reasons of force majeure over which the Festival Organiser has no control.
• RE-ENTRY TO THE VENUE WILL BE PERMITTED ONLY UNTIL 00.00 HOURS
• NO FOOD NOR DRINK ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE
• THERE ARE NO WARDROBE OR CLOAKROOM FACILITIES INSIDE THE VENUE
· ENTER THE SEA IS NOT ALLOWED
Minors under the age of 16 may enter the show, having purchased a ticket, but they must be accompanied by a parent or tutor. Tutors should bring documentation identifying them as such. All children from 16 years may enter the venue under the same conditions as adults without being accompanied.
Throughout their stay at the venue, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all the minor’s actions. Both the accompanying adult and the minor must at all times carry their identity document in order to present it when requested by Festival Organiser to prove their identity. Citizens of other countries must carry the relevant documents from their own country.
To make this possible, on entering the venue it is necessary to submit the following documentation:
-If the accompanying adult during the show is the parent or legal tutor: both the child and the guest must present their ID card, marriage certificate, passport or both legal document certifying the parent-child relationship or responsibility for the minor.
In addition to the relevant documents, parents or guardians must have a valid ticket.
At all times both as the minor and the accompanying adult, must bring their ID or passport so that if requested by the staff of the organization they are able to prove their identity. Foreigners must provide the appropriate documents from their country of origin. Both the authorization of assistance as exculpatory document may be collected and completed at the entrance of the venue.
The Festival Organiser points out that current legislation expressly prohibits the sale of alcohol and cigarettes to anyone under the age of 18. Each minor under the age of 18 will carry a bracelet that will mean that they are not able to buy alcohol. The minor shall at all times wear this bracelet visible, and also carry ID.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will be grounds for expulsion from the venue and will not give the right to refund of the price paid for the entry of the child.
The Festival Organiser cannot guarantee the authenticity of your ticket if it has not been purchased at one of the official points of sale. Tickets must not be resold. The Festival Organiser is not responsible for any loss or theft of tickets.
The ticket holder shall be held responsible if a copy is made of their ticket.
Festival Organiser will not allow the ticket holder entry into the venues in any of the following circumstances:
- The ticket is incomplete, altered, ripped or shows signs that it may be a counterfeit.
- The ticket holder behaves violently or publicly incites hate, violence or discrimination based on background, race, gender, faith, personal opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other social or personal condition or circumstance. This also relates to ticket holders who behave aggressively or cause any disturbance outside or at the entrance, anyone carrying a weapon or an object that could be used as such and anyone wearing clothing or symbols or carrying objects that may incite violence or are seen to support activities that are contrary to basic human rights as recognised by Law and the Spanish Constitution.
- The ticket holder displays any symptoms of intoxication or of taking or having taken drugs or narcotic substances.
Right of entry means that under no circumstances will entry be denied to the ticket holder for reasons of background, race, gender, faith, personal opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other personal or social circumstance or condition.
On entering the venues, the public may, by Law, be subject to a search. Objects deemed dangerous by the Festival Organiser or that are banned by Law, will not be permitted. No type of drink is allowed into the venue.
3. Festival Organiser can deny entry or expel the ticket holder from the venue if he or she does not follow instructions given by staff, if there is any reasonable prediction that the ticket holder or other members of the public may be at risk or in danger or if the ticket holder is in an apparent or potential state of intoxication. The ticket holder is under all circumstances personally liable for his or her own actions or omissions, should they cause injury to people or damage to property.
4. Possession of a ticket does not give the ticket holder or third parties the right to use that ticket or its contents for the purposes of advertising, marketing or promotional activities (including competitions, gifts and/or draws) associated with the ticket holder or third parties.
The advertiser and/or unauthorised user will be liable for any losses or damages caused in the case of non-compliance with this rule.
These activities will be traced on the Internet in order to establish who is responsible.
Consulta las demás condiciones de venta!